2. Who we share your information with
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
- 2.1 Data processors: We use IT suppliers and other third parties to process information on our behalf.
- 2.2 Collaborative partners: We share information with suppliers and subcontractors who help us deliver goods and services to you.
- 2.3 Marketing services: We may use third-party vendors to assist us with marketing targeting based on cookies.
- 2.4 Accountants, lawyers and advisers: We may share information with accountants, lawyers or other advisers when necessary.
- 2.5 Public authorities: We only share your information with public authorities when required by law.
We only share your information with external parties when necessary and in accordance with the law. Only employees who have a work-related need to access your information are permitted to do so internally. We only use data processors that we have assessed provide adequate data protection.
3. Storage of information and deletion
Gomé only stores and processes your personal data as long as it is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected. Some information may also be subject to legal retention requirements. When the purpose of the processing is no longer present, your personal data will be deleted, anonymized or transferred for archiving in accordance with applicable archive legislation.
4. Protection of Information
We take all measures we deem reasonable to ensure that your information is processed securely and in accordance with data protection legislation. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and payment transactions are encrypted. If you have a password for our site, you must keep it confidential and avoid sharing it with others. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee 100% security of the transmission of information over the Internet. Any transfer of information is therefore made at your own risk.
5. Transfer of information abroad
The information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored somewhere outside Denmark, including third countries. They may also be processed by employees who work outside Denmark, who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These employees may, among other things, be engaged in dispatching your order, processing your payment information or providing support services. We only transfer personal data to data processors outside the EU/EEA who are located in the countries that the Commission considers to be safe third countries, or data processors who have provided the necessary guarantees for data protection via the EU Commission's standard contract provisions.
7. Your rights and possibility of appeal
You have the right to request access to personal data we process about you, and you can object to the processing or withdraw your consent. If the information we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that it be corrected or deleted. You can contact us via our contact form, after which we will investigate whether it is possible to meet your request. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the option of contacting the Danish Data Protection Authority. kontaktformular
then we will investigate whether we can accommodate your request. If you wish to complaint about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact Datatilsynet
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are used to recognize your device and remember your settings, such as language, font size and other preferences. Cookies can also be used to collect information about how you use the website, e.g. which pages you visit and how long you stay on each page.
Which cookies does Gomé use?
Gomé uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function correctly. They are used e.g. to remember your settings, such as language and font size, as well as handle payment information and local usage.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how you use the website. This information is used to improve the website and to target our marketing. They are also placed by third parties, e.g. advertisers. They are used for various purposes, e.g. to show you targeted advertising.
How can I manage cookies?
You can manage cookies by following the instructions in your browser. You can e.g. choose to block all cookies or only block certain types of cookies.
What happens if I block cookies?
If you block cookies, it may affect your experience of the website. Some features of the website may not work properly or you may not be able to use certain services on the website.