Terms & Conditions for the webshop
1. General informationCompany name: Gomé
VAT. no.: DK-43991434
Adress: Mosebakken 11, 2670 Greve, DK
Telephone number: +45 60 62 61 01
Year of establishment: 2023
2. Placement of orderPlacing orders via www.gomé.dk does not constitute a legally binding agreement. Gomé reserves the right to cancel your order in the event of printing errors, technical problems, delivery failure or similar situations. You will receive a binding order confirmation. Our system automatically sends an email with details of your ordered items, including delivery estimate.
3. OrderWhen ordering products, it is assumed that the buyer has read and accepted these terms and conditions for buying on Gomé.dk. The buyer confirms that he is of legal age when ordering. Agreements (purchase orders) can be in Danish and will be stored by the company for 5 years in accordance with the Danish Accounting Law. Once you have completed the purchase process, it is not possible to cancel the order, as the order is immediately sent to our business partners. We cannot manually cancel your purchase.
4. PaymentOn Gomé.dk you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Google Pay & Apple Pay. The prices on Gomé.dk are in Danish kroner and include VAT and other charges. Gomé does not charge a fee for payment with card. When you place an order on Gomé.dk, the amount will only be deducted from your account once the item is dispatched.
5. DeliveryWe offer the following delivery methods:
If you are not at home when your package is delivered, it will automatically be delivered to the nearest parcel shop or post office. You must collect the package within the specified collection period (usually 10-14 days), otherwise the package will be returned to us. If this happens, we will charge a shipping fee to resend the package to you. Please be aware of entering the correct delivery address when paying. If you provide an incorrect address, we can resend your order to the correct address once the original package has been returned to Gomé. You are responsible for paying a new shipping fee to have your order reshipped to the correct address.
6. Right of cancellationThere is no right to cancel the purchases of food in accordance with the Danish Consumer Protection regulation.
7. Right of complaintIf you experience errors or deficiencies in a product, you have the right to make a complaint. Contact us on the day of receipt or the following business day if you receive wrongly delivered goods or damaged goods. Under no circumstances may you use a product before the complaint has been processed. There is no right of complaint for broken products. A broken product means that the packaging is broken. If we are unable to deliver the item or a suitable replacement, the amount that you have paid will be automatically credited to your account.
Note: During the months of summer there is a risk that chocolate and other products that do not tolerate heat may arrive melted. We cannot control the temperature and conditions during transport. Certain products such as potato chips, chocolate, cookies, etc. are particularly vulnerable to damage. Reservations are made regarding packages that may be subject to movement and falling during transport. Damage to the packaging is not considered a defect. Melted chocolate and likewise are not considered defective products, and the right of complaint does not apply to these situations. If the products have been exposed to hot weather conditions, have been damaged during transport (due to the characteristics of the product) or purchased together with other products that may affect the taste or smell, there will be no possibility of complaint.
If you as a customer wish to complain, please contact us via our contact form. We always try and desire to process your complaint as quickly as possible. It will fasten the process of your complaint, if you attach pictures and describe the complaint as fully as possible.